Hey there, check out little How-To about uploading Your tattoos to InkBase.
1. Adding tattoos is easy, fast and fun! Let's start with 'Add tattoo' link on main page.
2. OK. Now You must fill needed fields, like title, category and bodypart, it will really help other users and our search engine ;-).
3. Very important, studio field. Since there could be few studios with the same name, We have a sidebar that will help You choose studio that You're looking for. Type first letters in the field, and wait for results, when You find it, click studio name on sidebar.
4. Your studio isn't listed in results? No problem, click orange plus button next to studio field, and use form to add it. For artists without studios - just enter name. New studio will be automatically added to database and from now on, will be listed on a sidebar.
5. Select Your artist. Works exactly like studio field, but if Your artist isn't listed, just put his name in the field and go to the next field.
6. Date, optional. You can choose date of doing tattoo, maybe we'll add something like a timeline for You? :-)
7. File, most important thing. Just click on field and select file on Your HDD, we accept JPG/GIF/PNG files under 2 MB.
8. When all fields are filled, submit.
9. Time for making a thumbnail, we could make it automatic, but You're the one that decide about part that will be shown on thumbs.
10. Done! Now give some time to our moderators, or studio moderators to validate it ;-).